Sunday, May 30, 2010

City Segway Tour in France

Last week my cousin backed from France because she got a scholarship to study there for 1 year then she told me about her life in France and It has one story that I really liked . It is about segway because I wanted information about this to do in my blog so I asked her about it and It made me surprised because she had a chance to ride a segway in Paris.

City Segway Tours are happy to welcome you to Paris and everything in here. It will take you through the beautiful parks and sidewalks of Paris. It's new, it's cool and a ton of fun when you are on segway.



Many information please check it on this website http://citysegwaytours.com/paris

1 comment:

  1. Wowww

    I'd like togo on this tour
    >///<

    It's sound fun!!
    I've never go to France

    It'll really great if i've a chance
    to go to Louvre Museum.

    Thanks 4 sharing =]

    ReplyDelete