Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yummy Baskin Robbins


In the world , I think it has many brands of ice-cream such as Swensen , Haagen Daz, Wall , Nestle etc. But the brand that I mention is Baskin Robbins brands. I have never known history of this brand before until I searched on the Internet. So I know about it was established in 1945 by Burton "Burt" Baskin and Irvine "Irv" Robbins who loved to eat ice cream so much
.



The first store was in Glendale,California . It had 21 flavors and they sold in a fun and good atmosphere. Then, Baskin Robbin had becomed popular and well- known so there had many store around in USA. But they still had a good quality and many kind of flavor for choosing.




Not only this brand has an ice-cream but they also has a cake ice cream. Providing to your birthday.

The most popular flavor is chocolate chip because it is not sweet or bitter too much. This is a flovor that every girl like.

Finally , I like to eat an ice-cream this brand because I think this product is very high quality especially it has a good taste , not too sweet for me . At present , this brand has many branches in the world also Thailand . I think this brand is successful about of ice-cream.


Many information : http://www.baskinrobbins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment