Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CSI

I had a chance to study about forensic science in my reading class. It is about how to investigate the evidence in the crime scene. When I was in class , I really loved to read this story because I liked to watch CSI in my free times. This story make me know about science which I hate to study so much but when I watched it, I felt that this subject was either easy or hard to study, it was so complicated subject.




CSI
is crime scene investigation. In the crime scene, CSIs first take hundreds of photographs of the crime site. Next they check the fingerprints and they dust a black power on objects at the crime site to make these prints visible. Then they send the evidence to a forensics laboratory and they check DNA and fingerprint to get a suspect. After that they consult with the police to find the suspect. Finally they present their evidence in a court of law.



I really like to watch CSI:NY because I think this story is so good and they make us to be careful ourselves and to think that life is so important.
Not be kidding with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment